1. Move fast and break things, dubbed by Facebook but makes a whole heap of sense. Things don’t need to be perfect to get started, you just need to get started.
2. Create a think zone, don’t let your mind wonder when you get to bed and keep you awake, instead have a place in your home where you brain dump. This leaves the head clear for a good nights sleep.
3. Share your knowledge with others, everyone has a journey and an experience that can be used to help others. Helping others gives you complete fulfilment.
4. Don’t let others convince you to give up on your dreams because they gave up in theirs. Stay committed, stay focussed and never quit.
5. Don’t hide your feelings, share what you’re feeling, this will make you feel better and help build a new habit and taking immediate action.
6. Celebrate every win, no matter how big or small. And I don’t mean celebrate in that adult conditioned ‘yes’ way, celebrate like a kid would!