1. You are what you eat, if you eat bad, you feel bad. Eat good, feel good! Start eating better for maximum results in life.
2. Let go. Carrying grudges, or bad feelings towards others will serve no benefit. You become truly free when you learn to let go.
3. Being positive not only feels good but makes everything appear much easier, however, it’s the action taken that makes the biggest difference.
4. Don’t wish it was easier wish you were better. Don’t wish for fewer problems wish for more skills.
5. Remove temptation. If you’re easily distracted by the internet, or Facebook, or food. Remove the temptation.
6. Find better quality problems, problems mean you’re moving forward, you just need to find better quality ones.