1. Keep going, even when it feels like no one is buying in, listening or engaging. To be great you have to be consistent.
2. Help yourself if you want to help others, just like safety videos you see on a plane. Helping yourself first allows you to help more.
3. Remain hungry, don’t become complacent when things are going good. Keep fighting, keep grinding, keep hunting.
4. MVP – keep things lean when starting out, ask what’s the MVP that people will pay for and build from there .
5. Remember to close the sale, many continue selling thinking that they’re closing. Ask for the business.
6. Give meditation a shot, I think you’ll find it has much value