1. Put yourself out there, you’ll never move to the next level while trying to fly under the radar.
2. Look at your goals daily, most set them once a year and look at them once. Focus on them every day.
3. Keep a daily journal, track what puts you in a good mood, what achievements you have and the general way you’re feeling.
4. Use KPI’s Key Performance Indicators, how many calls, how many meetings, how many deals. If you can measure it, you can improve on it.
5. Embrace technology, there’s such much cool stuff that can help automate, manage, measure, track and make life easier. Use it!
6. Ready, Fire, Aim… don’t spend to much time perfecting your aim, just fire and adjust after.