So, over the past few weeks I’ve looked back over the last 10 years of my coaching business and explored what made it a success.
In the first year of coaching, I went from zero clients and no MRR to consistent £15-£20k of Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR).
If I’m honest, I took on too many 1:1 clients, and I should have moved to 1:Many sooner, but we live and learn (Well, sometimes).
When I peeled back the layers of my sales, marketing and business strategies, here’s what it looked like:
- Weekly blogs
- Daily content
- Lead Magnets
- Email nurture campaigns
- Daily outreach
Each activity I did was on purpose.
What I mean is I knew where it fit in my system, what I call The Flywheel System™.
The Flywheel is made up of three parts:
The attraction stage includes three frameworks called:
– Audience Building Activity™
– Killer Content that Converts™
– Leads from Events™
The engagement stage includes two frameworks called:
– Conversational Conversions™
– Fill your Funnell™
The Delight stage includes two offers:
– The Light Touch Coaching Plan™
– Business Breakthrough Mastery™
I’m going to film a video about these frameworks this week.
Reply to this email with the word [VIDEO], and I’ll send it to you.
What’s powerful about implementing these frameworks into your business is they give you a robust system that helps you increase your leads, get more paying customers, earn more money and grow your business.
Here’s an example of how one of my Flywheel strategies works:
1. Write a blog that answers a question I know my ideal customer (ICP) is searching for.
2. Embed a lead magnet throughout the blog that helps my ICP either get what they want/solve a problem they face,
3. Send a series of emails that nurture (help, not sell) following a process that aligns with human behaviour.
4. Break down the blog article and email campaigns into micro pieces of content shared across social media, all leading back to the Blog or the Lead Magnet.
5. Identify my ICP on social media and connect with them daily, sharing either the blog or lead magnet with them.
6. Engage in a conversation via DM/Messenger/Chat or from a call booked from my online calendar.
I break this down in more detail in the video I’m filming this week.
Reply with the word [VIDEO], and I’ll send it to you when it’s ready.
The Flywheel is a great system, and I’ve time-tested this for the past 10 years.
Give it a go!
Chat next week.
PS – Remember, reply with the word [VIDEO], and I’ll send you the Flywheel system video when it’s done.